Full body turnstiles are mainly used in access control situations that prevent violent shocks, such as football fields, prisons, etc. Compared with other gates, the main advantage of full body turnstiles is: impact resistance, can not be illegally passed. In selecting a full body turnstile
, you need to pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Sturdy and impact resistant: The rotating rod and peripheral guardrail of the full body turnstile need to be strong and can withstand large destructive forces.
2. Safety: The biggest concern of the full body turnstile is that the audience is locked in the gate and cannot enter or exit. In any case, it is necessary to avoid this situation and rely on the principle design.
3. The full body turnstile has a large weight and a large inertia. When the arm is in position, there should be no oscillation.
4. Reliability: The reliability of the full height turnstile gate
is based on the reliability and integration of various components of the gate. The selection of good quality components is the basis, such as card readers, controllers, displays, etc.; the integration method mainly depends on the design and selection of the control unit and the communication method. The presence or absence of lightning protection components is also related to the reliability of the equipment.
5. Rotating life: The moving parts of the full height turnstile gate
will be worn out, and the design of the hinge components will be fair.
6. Ticket inspection speed: The high-traffic pass and the ticket pass speed of the full body turnstile are very important indicators. The ticket inspection speed depends on the gate control mode, communication networking mode, ticket processing software, and mechanical motion speed. Generally, the gate response speed is within 500ms.