Features of Electromechanical Anti-collision Tyre Killer Model No. ZOJE-TK106
• Tire killer is composed of heavy duty spikes made by A3 steel; it operates as a parking barrier, also prevents the passage of invalid vehicles. It is installed with such as barrier gate, rising bollard or other access systems in order to achieve to the highest level security of access control check-point. Tire killers are often integrated with RFID or biometric system.
• Tire killer is an effective way to stop even wider vehicles than cars. When closed, the tire killer is totally hidden in the ground so it allows the drive to all vehicles; when raised, it can stop even great trucks at a speed of 80Km/h. It is typically used for perimeter protection of military base, prison, embassy, government building, airport, and some other important public service places, in car parking as an anti-terrorist measure.
• The tyre killer is made of A3 steel and steel blade(Shape looks like a speed bump). It adopts the mechanical and electrical integration remote control device, easy operation, safe and reliable. It is an advanced solution to intercept forbidden vehicles and terrorist vehicles.
• When the interception is needed, press the Up button on the remote control, then the steel blade will rise up immediately. If the vehicle force through, the tyres will be punctured and deflated. Steel blades can effectively prevent the wheel from passing and force the vehicle to stop.
• When the interception task is over, press the Down button, the blade will retract back to the casing and stand by.
• This product has puncture and car stop function. The price is competitive.